Kangaroo Bay Apartments is a new and exciting addition to the Tasmanian accommodation market with construction completed at the end of July 2016.
These contemporary apartments will be sure to impress with high quality, two and three bedroom, self contained apartments, each with all the comforts of home – fully equipped kitchen, lounge, private laundry with washing machine and dryer. They also boast a spacious bathroom with walk in shower, private balcony, bluetooth speaker, free WiFi, modern décor and various bedding configurations to suit all group dynamics. Each apartment also has a double sofa bed, plus all bedding and towels. Other features include free undercover on site parking, lift access to most apartments, plus a disability access apartment.
An exciting addition to our accommodation options will be coming in later 2017 with the arrival of Kangaroo Cottage! Our Cottage is a beautiful and recently renovated 1940s house in Bellerive with three bedrooms and room for up to eight guests. The Cottage is located at 85 Cambridge Road in Bellerive, just 900 metres from the main Apartment block. With views over Kangaroo Bay and across to Hobart and Mount Wellington, guests will love the space and privacy of this home away from home.
These contemporary apartments and house in the heart of Bellerive on Hobart's Eastern Shore, are perfectly positioned for visitors to enjoy all that southern Tasmania has to offer. Kangaroo Bay Apartments and Cottage are the ideal choice for visitors coming for business or leisure, being located on Hobart's eastern shore just 6km from the CBD, and just a stone’s throw away from Blundstone Arena. The convenient location is within easy walking distance to buses, ferries, beaches, restaurants, take aways, cafes, pub, bottle shop and a fresh fruit and vegetable store.
So why stay at Kangaroo Bay Apartments?
Apart from the fact that our property is sparkling and new (built in 2016):
- The convenient location in Bellerive is just a block away from Blundstone Arena, which is regularly showcasing local and international sporting events, including AFL and cricket.
- It is perfect for couples or families, with our two bedroom apartments sleeping up to six with the option of two queen beds, or a queen and two singles (plus a double sofa bed) - and our three bedroom apartments sleeping up to 10. The Cottage is also ideal for larger groups with room for up to eight guests.
- Close to so many activities and attractions, being walking distance to restaurants, the beach, buses, Blundstone Arena, bottleshop, cafes and pub, and conveniently located to access all of that Greater Hobart has to offer. The Apartments and Cottage are also just a short walk to Bellerive Beach and picturesque Bellerive Bluff, restaurants and take away venues, and short drive to a major shopping centre.
- Hobart City is just an 8 minute drive, the airport just 15 minutes, and other key Southern Tasmanian attractions are all within easy driving distance. Free on site parking is also available, so you can bring your car and really explore the region.
- Ideal for guys or girls weekends away, with long single beds for the taller blokes, private outdoor areas for afternoon drinks, walking distance to restaurants, pub, bottleshop, yacht club, cricket and footy at Blundstone Arena, and space to sit around and spend time together.
- Perfect for corporate guests, with free Wifi (in the Apartments), on site parking, less than 10 minutes to Hobart CBD, and 15 minutes to the airport. Weekly rates are also available.
- A great option for large groups to spread out across the Apartments, with room for up to 34 guests in total. Plus room for an additional eight guests at the nearby Kangaroo Bay Cottage.