Kangaroo Bay Lodge is a classic 1940’s weatherboard home with large private yard and views across to Mount Wellington. It is spacious and sun filled, being recently updated to create a fresh, modern feel. This bright and fresh three bedroom home can sleep up to 8 guests. The Lodge is located at 3 Scott Street in Bellerive, just 50 metres from the main Apartment block in Scott Street. With three bedrooms, separate dining, huge kitchen and private patio area, guests will love the size and privacy of this home away from home.
Bedroom One: Queen bed
Bedroom Two: Queen bed
Bedroom Three: One set of bunks (sleeps two guests)
Lounge Room: Double sofa bed
Bathroom: One bathroom with separate toilet
- large fully equipped kitchen
- perfect for larger groups
- separate kitchen, dining and living
- large fenced private back yard
- private laundry with washing machine and dryer
- hairdryer, plus shampoo and conditioner are provided
- private patio with outdoor dining furniture
- bluetooth speaker
- complimentary WiFi
- all linen and towels provided
- free undercover on site parking
- electric blankets to most beds
- board games.
This beautifully sunny home in the heart of Bellerive on Hobart’s Eastern Shore, is perfectly positioned for visitors to enjoy all that southern Tasmania has to offer. Kangaroo Bay Lodge is the ideal choice for visitors coming for business or leisure, being located on Hobart’s eastern shore just 6km from the CBD, and various restaurants and take aways. The convenient location is within walking distance to buses, ferries, beaches, restaurants, take aways, cafes, pub, bottle shops, Eastlands Shopping Centre and Kangaroo Bay Marina.
Online bookings are available here, and we look forward to having you stay with us soon!