Access to the Apartments
Kangaroo Bay Apartments consist of five self contained two and three bedroom apartments located at 9 Scott Street in Bellerive, plus a three bedroom cottage located at 85 Cambridge Road in Bellerive.
Entry is available via SELF CHECK IN and the apartments and cottage offer 24 hour check in and access.
- Access to your APARTMENT can be gained by retrieving your keys from the secure key box located outside the entry foyer in the car park at the rear of the block.
- Access to the COTTAGE can be gained by retrieving your keys from the secure key box located outside the back door of the house.
Your apartment number and the code to access this secure key box will be advised to you prior to your arrival, either by email or text message. If you do not know this information by the day of your arrival, you can contact our property manager on 0428 899 354 or 0448 982 323.
Once you have the keys:
- Access to the two bedroom apartments (5, 6, 7 and 8) can be gained via the entry stairs and lift at the REAR of the building. From here you can take either the stairs or lift to your apartment – Apartments 5 and 6 are located on Level 1, and Apartments 7 and 8 are located on Level 2.
- Access to the three bedroom apartment (4) can be gained via the FRONT entry stairs accessible from Scott Street.
- Access to the Cottage can be gained by the back door in front of the car parking spaces.
A map of where the apartments’ key safe is located can be found here.
After Hours Access
The apartments and cottage offer 24 hour access, as per the process outlined above.
For visitors to the apartments who are waiting at the car park entry door, a guest already in the apartment can permit their access by using the intercom system and buzzing visitors in. This is handy for take away food delivery as well.
On the day of your departure, and after you have removed your belongings from your accommodation, please leave the key on the kitchen bench inside your accommodation and lock the door behind you. You can then exit via the stairs or lift.
Lost Your Keys?
Eeek… not cool. But we can sort this out for you. You will need to contact our property manager on 0428 899 354 or 0448 982 323, and another set can be provided. However there will be a pretty hefty fee associated with the replacement costs, so best bet is to guard the keys with your life. If you aren’t the best with looking after things like keys, or you have guests going off in different directions for the day, when you go out for the day it might even be a good idea to pop the keys back in the security box so you know where they are, and everyone can get back into the apartment when ever they like.