Kangaroo Bay Apartments and Cottage in Bellerive on Hobart’s eastern shore are within walking distance of various restaurants and cafes in Bellerive Village. There are ample great coffee, breakfast, lunch and evening dinning options within minutes of your door. Here are a few suggestions – plus read the Trip Advisor reviews for Bellerive dining options here:
Dining options within walking distance (restaurant and take away):
- Abundance on the Quay – Cafe style breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon tea, plus coffee.
- Cugini Restaurant – Italian restaurant for dinner and take aways.
- Retro Fudge Bar – Cafe style breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon tea, plus coffee.
- Three Little Ducks – Modern Australian restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch, dinner plus coffee.
- Cripps Bakehouse – Bakery, cafe and take away – BEST CHIPS EVER.
- Blue Envy Cafe Restaurant – Cafe and restaurant style breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon tea, coffee, and dinner on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Plumb Cafe – Casual dining for breakfast and lunch.
- Darjoh’s Asian Cuisine – Asian dine in restaurant and take away open for dinner.
- Boardwalk Fish n Chips Bellerive – Floating “fish and chippery” serving seafood, open for lunch and dinner Wednesday to Sunday.
- Golden Junk Restaurant – Chinese dine in restaurant and take away open for dinner.
- Anchors Restaurant, Bellerive Yacht Club – Modern Australian cuisine, open for lunch and dinner on Thursday and Friday.
- Bill Asian and Kebab House – Asian a la carte, kebab & souvlaki, international pita bread, snack bar and noodle bar – open for lunch, dinner, take away and home delivery.
- The Fish Bar – Seafood restaurant and take away on Bellerive Beach open for lunch and dinner.
- Sails Restaurant, Waterfront Hotel – Modern Australian cuisine, open for lunch and dinner.
- Napoletana Pizza – Pizza and pasta take away, home delivery or dine in, open for dinner.
Feel Like Cooking at Home?
There are various options available if you’d like to make use of your apartment’s fully equipped kitchen:
- Salamanca Fresh Food Market – a very short walk (100m) up the street for fruit, veg, cold meats, hot chickens, Tasmanian wines, a well stocked deli and a good range of grocery items.
- Eastlands Shopping Centre – Coles and Woolworths supermarkets, plus butcher and bakery. On foot, it is just 1.2km and 15 minute walk along the flat, or a coupe of minutes in a car.
- Shoreline Shopping Centre – Woolworths supermarket, plus butcher and bakery, just 3km and a 5 minute drive.
- The Fish Bar – Fresh (and cooked) seafood, located on Bellerive Beach just a 5 minute walk.
- M&J’s Butcher on Clarence – Quality meat and great service, just a 2 minute drive along Clarence Street.
- Waterfront Hotel – a five minute walk or one minute drive to the Bellerive waterfront.
- BWS, Eastlands – Located in the Eastlands Shopping Centre car park. On foot, it is just 1.2km and 15 minute walk along the flat, or a coupe of minutes in a car.
- Big Bargain Clarence Bottleshop – A couple of kilometres up the road, or a three minute drive at 172 Clarence St, Bellerive, TAS 7018
- Shoreline Hotel – Thirsty Camel bottle shop just a 3km and a 5 minute drive along Clarence Street.
Looking for something else?
A short drive across to Hobart City will open up more extensive dining options. Check out some suggestions and their Trip Advisor reviews here.